Injection mold design as 3D model includes:
- Product verification for mold function (releasing angles, minimal radiuses, division line, ejector marks, sink marks, air venting, review of dimensional tolerances, surface roughness, type of material for shrinkage calculation and filling simulation in the mold cavity)
- Mold concept verification ( size of the mold and number of cavities, manifold design, cooling system, part releasing system-hydraulic , pneumatic or mechanical, ejector system and all other functions the tool have to comply in the process)
- Verification of the material list with heat treatment and surface treatment, review of functional tolerances in the mold
Mold manufacturing includes:
- Technological process review, CNC programing, CNC machining and assembly
- Planning and reporting in different phases of the production, mold testing
- Measurement reports for mold and product
We have got references in automotive industry and house appliances.
We are specialized for middle size molds and masses up to 20 t.
Injection molding process
In the injection molding process, granular plastic is fed by gravity from a hopper into a heated barrel where it is melted. As the plunger advances, the melted plastic is forced to the mold cavity through a gate and runner system.
The sequence of events during the injection molding of a plastic part is called the injection molding cycle. The cycle begins when the mold closes, followed by the injection of the polymer into the mold cavity. Once the cavity is filled, a holding pressure is maintained to compensate for material shrinkage. Once the part is sufficiently cool, the mold opens and the part is ejected.